Readmission After Dismissal

Download PDF

Students who have incurred academic dismissal from the Accelerated Degree Program may apply for readmission after one calendar year. To apply for readmission, students must:

1. Submit a formal letter in writing that explains the issues or circumstances that led to inconsistent attendance or academic performance in the past and the specific steps the student will take to address these circumstances in the future.

2. Submit a completed application form.

Readmission will be approved or denied at the discretion of the Associate Dean for the Division of Professional and Graduate Studies.